Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Songs I Can't Stand Anymore

Here's a little list of songs I'm totally fed up of.


Joan Osborne - One of us



Meredith Brooks - Bitch



Natalie Imbruglia - Torn (despite I love her second album, White Lilies Island)



R.E.M. - Loosing my religion

I have always wondered myself why they always play this song from R.E.M. They have a lot of great amazing songs (I always think of "It's the end of the world as we know it"), but they keep burning over and over this "Loosing my religion".


Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise




Emilia - Big Big World




Six Pence None the Richer - Kiss Me




No Doubt - Don't Speak



Urge Overkill - Girl, you'll be a woman soon



The Cranberries - Zombie



Fool's Garden - Lemon's tree


Big Mountain - Baby I love your way


I will be adding titles soon.

No comments: