"An' we gazed upon the chimes of freedom flashing." Bob Dylan, 1964.
These days we are the witnessess of something that, at least me, seemed hardly possible; a popular revolution in Iran. The last elections have brought a massive claim that they were stolen, by the present president, Ahmadinejad (favourite of Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei), and that the winner was in fact the reformist Mousavi.
I must admit that there are little things that I find so exciting (in human history) like a popular revolution (as so many others before. Let the images speake for themselves.
These days we are the witnessess of something that, at least me, seemed hardly possible; a popular revolution in Iran. The last elections have brought a massive claim that they were stolen, by the present president, Ahmadinejad (favourite of Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei), and that the winner was in fact the reformist Mousavi.
I must admit that there are little things that I find so exciting (in human history) like a popular revolution (as so many others before. Let the images speake for themselves.


























1 comment:
lloable
Post a Comment